Patricia Moore Library
What is it?
The Patricia Moore Library is a custom designed lending library dedicated to the Disability experience and the rich history and culture that define it .
Who should visit?
The Patricia Moore Library offers something for everyone:
- People with disabilities
- Professionals & Students
- Parents & Children
- Anyone interested in disability
What’s in store?
In this comfortable and inviting space, visitors will discover the many aspects of the Disability experience through a variety of genre and media.
- Books, DVD’s and other materials are available to borrow.
- A vast selection of reference sources can be used on the premises.
- A newly added collection of books on holistics and nutrition emphasizes the importance of general health and wellness, especially when living with a disability.
- Specialized technology provides access to printed material for people with visual impairments.
When can I visit?
The Patricia Moore Library is open on Tuesday 1- 4:30pm.
Professionals and students may also visit by appointment in order to accommodate specific research and scheduling needs. Contact Therése Brzezinski for further information on this option.
How do I get in touch?
The Patricia Moore Library can be reached by phone at
or via email to Linda@licil.com
Library Hours: Tuesday 1- 4:30pm
Long Island Center for Independent Living, Inc.
3601 Hempstead Turnpike, Suite 208 & 500
Levittown, NY 11756
The Long Island Center for Independent Living, Inc.
is a non-for-profit organization established in 1980.
COPYRIGHT 2018, Long Island Center for Independent Living, Inc.